Exhibitors may drive into the park between 7 and 9 AM. We ask that people drive in, unload, and immediately drive out, then come back in to set up. Cars may again enter the park at 4 PM to load up and exit.
- Enter from the north off of 8th Street.
- move in a counter-clockwise direction around the park.
- Park on the right side of the driveway, even if your booth is on the left.
- There are no reserved sites, so set up wherever you like on either side of the circular driveway.
- exit to the right via the north.
- After you park your vehicle on the street, please inform the Vancouver for Peace headquarters table of your location.
- No driving on the lawn!
- No stakes in the ground!
Previous participants recommended that booths:
- Have a sign or banner so people know who you are
- Engage fair-goers with the opportunity for having conversations, signing petitions, joining mailing lists, buying bumper stickers or t-shirts, or other interactive approaches
- Perhaps have an awning in case of rain or hot sun